Registration and Payment Policies
Conference registration is closed.
Complete Registrations Only (mail/fax)
A complete registration includes submission of all required forms (Part 1: Registration Summary and Part 2: Individual Registration for each person) plus a signed purchase order or check payment. Incomplete registrations will not be processed. Registration Confirmation The contact person listed on the registration will receive mailed confirmation of registration. Individual registrants will receive confirmation by e-mail. Individual email addresses are required for registration.
Waiting List and Conference Sell-Out Information
Purchase Order Payment
A waiting list will be established as soon as the conference sells out. Notification of conference sellout will be posted on the MATSOL website at www.matsol.org.
- Purchase Orders will be accepted until March 15, 2015.
- The required registration forms must accompany the purchase order.
- List the names of all participants on the purchase order.
- A purchase order is considered a promise of payment in lieu of immediate advanced payment by check to hold a space in the conference. “No-shows” will be expected to pay for the conference and will be billed in full.
- No internal requisition numbers in lieu of PO.
- Please mail the registration to the MATSOL office.
- MATSOL will send an invoice upon receipt of the purchase order and registration forms. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
Make checks payable to "MATSOL." If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus an applicable fees. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and it’s terms and conditions (see www.checkvelocity.com).
Presenter Discount – Subtract $30 from the total
Accepted conference presenters can receive a $30 discount off the total registration price. Presenters will receive a discount code to use with online registration upon acceptance of their presentation proposal. Up to two presenters per presentation are eligible to receive the discount. Presenter discounts must be verified by the MATSOL office.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- Changes in names of participants, if necessary, will be accepted until April 15, 2012.
- Full refunds for the event can be provided up until March 15, 2013. Refunds must be requested in writing (by email or fax) no later than March 15, 2013. A processing fee of $25 will be charged.
- “No-shows” on the day of the conference must pay for the registration and will be billed in full.
MATSOL Billing Address
Please note that our office is only staffed part time, so the best way to contact us is via email. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.
Massachusetts Association of Teachers of Speakers of Other Languages (MATSOL)
2 Canton Street, Suite B-223
Stoughton MA 02072
MATSOL W-9/Vendor Information
MATSOL EIN/Tax ID#: 4-3581597. A W-9 form for MATSOL will be sent with invoices. MATSOL is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization.