Conference and Event Registration
- Registrations must include a) an registration form for each individual and b) complete payment in the form of a purchase order, check or credit card payment. Registrations are not complete and cannot be processed until both registration forms and payment are received by MATSOL. Complete registrations are processed in the order in which they are received. MATSOL cannot hold seats for an event pending receipt of the registration paperwork.
Purchase Order Payment
- Make purchase orders to MATSOL - Massachusetts Association of Teachers of Speakers of Other Languages, 2 Canton Street, Suite B-223, Stoughton, MA 02072.
- A Purchase Order is considered a promise of payment to reserve a space in a conference or meeting, or to activate MATSOL membership.
- Only a signed purchase order can be accepted. MATSOL cannot accept internal requisition numbers in lieu of a PO.
- Payment of all purchase orders must be made in full upon receipt of an invoice from MATSOL.
- MATSOL is not responsible for sending confirmation of attendance after a conference or meeting. Participants should obtain confirmation on-site to submit as proof of attendance. Payment in full is due for no-shows or last minute cancellations.
W-9 Vendor Information
- The MATSOL EIN/Tax ID number is 04-3581597. A W-9 form is sent with the invoice, or you can contact the MATSOL office to request one. MATSOL is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Make checks payable to "MATSOL."
- If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus an applicable fees. The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and it's terms and conditions. (see www.checkvelocity.com)
Credit Card Payment
- Credit card payments to MATSOL are made through a secure online merchant gateway. Our system administrator, MemberClicks, is certified as a Level 1 Service Provider. This means that they have been certified onsite by a Qualified Security Assessor and have to meet the highest level of scrutiny (see http://www.memberclicks.com/pci/ for details). MATSOL staff never has access to your credit card information.
- Individual registrants will receive an email confirmation of registration once it is processed and entered into our system.
- For group registrations, the contact person listed on the registration form will also receive a mailed confirmation list of registrants.
Cancellation & Refund
- MATSOL membership is non-refundable.
- Payment is due in full for no-shows and last minute cancellations at conferences and meetings.
- Please see specific event pages for cancellation policies and deadlines.
MATSOL Billing Address
Please note that our office is only staffed part time, so the best way to contact us is via email. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.
2 Canton Street, Suite B-223
Stoughton MA 02072
email: registration [at] matsol.org
Last Updated on Tuesday, May 21, 2013 11:28 AM