MATSOL Payment Policies
MATSOL accepts payment for most events by credit card (VISA or MC), check, or purchase order.
Purchase Order Payment
- A purchase order is considered a promise of payment in lieu of immediate payment by check or credit card.
- No internal requisition numbers in lieu of PO.
- Please send POs with the required registration or membership forms.
- MATSOL will create an invoice upon receipt of the purchase order and registration forms. Please allow 1-2 weeks for processing.
- “No-shows” and late cancellations must be paid in full.
Credit Card Payment
- Visa and Mastercard are accepted. Credit card payments are processed through our secure online merchant service.
- Make checks payable to "MATSOL"
- If your check is returned for non-sufficient funds, you expressly authorize your account to be electronically debited or bank drafted for the amount of the check plus any applicable fees.The use of a check for payment is your acknowledgement and acceptance of this policy and its terms and conditions. See www.checkvelocity.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
- MATSOL memberships are not refundable.
- See specific event registration information for cancellation dates.
MATSOL Billing Address
2 Canton Street, Suite B-223
Stoughton, MA 02072
MATSOL's legal name is Massachusetts Association of Teachers of Speakers of Other Languages, but all payments can be made to "MATSOL"
MATSOL W-9/Vendor Information
- MATSOL EIN/Tax ID#: 4-3581597.
- Send an message to email@example.com to obtain a W-9 form.
- MATSOL is a 501(C)3 non-profit organization.
* Please note that our office is only staffed part time, so the best way to contact us is via email. We will respond to your query as soon as possible.